FEATURES OF SAWMILL PRODUCTION
- The production of sawn lumber is carried out on a longitudinal sawing line manufactured by a European company.
- This line consists of a twin-shaft circular sawmill, multi-rip sawmill and edger.
- Line productivity is 40 m3 of sawn lumber in 8 hour shift.
- Total annual capacity of the line including maintenance and repair is 20000 m3.
- Now the line works in one shift. On this line we can produce saw-lumbers of 3 to 6 m length, 16 to 195 mm in thickness, 40 to 195 mm in width.
- The next step is kiln drying of the sawn lumber. For this purpose the complex of 3 European firm drying chambers with volume of loading up to 90 m3 each is established at the enterprise.
- The complex allows drying saw lumber from 22% to 8% humidity.
- There is a warehouse of 2500 m3 for storing finished dry wood products.
- Lumber shipment is carried out by a fork-lift truck with a carrying capacity of seven tonnes.
The total area of the forest lease is 75000 thousand hectares.
Annual allowable cut is 193, 8 thousand m³.
WAYS OF LUMBER PRODUCTS TRANSPORTATION
- Tent van
- IN-HOUSE PRODUCTION
- ECO-FRIENDLY RAW MATERIALS
- QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM
- LONG-TERM EXPERIENCE
- WELL-DEVELOPED SUPPLY CHAIN